A great opportunity to buy local AND support the Muddy Brook PTA
Give your friends and family a taste of the Berkshires!
Download order form HERE: Localgoodsorderform FINALv2.
Barrington Coffee Roasting Company Lee, MA
• 12 oz whole bean vacuum pack coffee in silver foil pack. $12 each
The small team at Barrington Coffee travels the world working directly with local farmers to produce some of the finest coffee anywhere.
Berkshire Bark Sheffield, MA
• 2.8 oz chocolate bars, $5 each
Belgian chocolate is the foundation of six different varieties of decadent bark. No preservatives, no shortcuts, just natural honest ingredients.
SoCo Creamery Great Barrington, MA
• Certificate for a Holiday Theme Four-Pint pack, $18 (pick up at Railroad St. location)
Family owned and operated micro-creamery producing delicious, ultra-premium ice cream, sorbet, and gelato. 4 pint pack contains one pint of each of the following: Candy Cane Ice Cream, Gingerbread Cake Batter Ice Cream, Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream, and Cran-Raspberry Sorbet.
Gould Farm Monterey, MA
• Buckwheat or White Flour Pancake Mix – 40 oz bag, $7
All of Gould Farm’s delicious products are created to help sustain the community living at the Farm. Each package of mix arrives double bagged in a decorative cardboard box. Try mixing the two varieties together for a fantastic breakfast.
Bola Granola Great Barrington, MA
• 3-oz snack packs, $3, and 16 oz stand-up zip pouch, $8
BOLA is an artisanal granola, made by hand with all organic grains, 20% almonds and tasty pepitas. A serving of BOLA provides 10 grams of protein and 20% of daily fiber.
Biscotti Babies Great Barrington, MA
• 10 oz re-sealable foil bag, $7
Using a traditional Italian biscotti recipe, whole-wheat flour, and all natural and wholesome ingredients, these little babies are irresistible! Pair them with coffee, ice cream, or savor them just by themselves.
Harney & Sons Fine Teas Millerton, NY
• Tagalong Tea Stack – 5 different teas in individual tins, stacked and packaged in an ivory drawstring bag, $20
• Hot Cinnamon Spice Fan’s Ultimate gift – Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea (20 count, sachet), Decaf Hot Cinnamon Sunset (20 ct, sachet), Tagalong (5 ct, sachet), a box of Premium Hot Cinnamon Spice (20 ct, teabag), and a Sweet Orange-Clove Bud aromatic candle from Big Diper Wax Works. All in a gift box and tied with ribbon, $30
For 25 year, Harney & Sons have been making teas that are served in some of the finest restaurants, cafes, groceries, and health spas across the country.
Ioka Valley Farm Hancock, MA
• Maple Syrup, Grade A Light, Medium, or Dark Amber, Quart size, $25
Ioka Valley Farm is a diversified, family owned and operated working farm dedicated to providing high quality locally grown products. Light amber has a very delicate, but clear maple flavor. Medium amber has a more pronounced maple flavor and is the most popular grade of table syrup.